Sales Area Manager Lubricant Business – Kalimantan
Job Purpose : To implement the Lubricant Business plans and programs through effective management of distribution channels and networks to achieve the targeted sales volume, profit and market share so as to promote and sustain Company business growth in Kalimantan
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Engineering (i.e. chemical/petroleum) or marketing.
- At least 4 years experience in sales and marketing with 2 year related experience in similar position in Oil & Gas Company or Lubricant
- Well understand about Lubricant.
- Familiar with sales administration process and procedure.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Prefer local candidate with home based in Kalimantan
- To establish and achieve sales growth and profit objectives through the development, implementation, and monitoring of an annual sales plan.
- To expand sales of petroleum products to major targeted accounts in the region in order to maximize sales volume and profit margin.
- To identify the relevant market data on product distribution, consumption and area demography to track supply and demand trends, market focus, customers' and competitors' profiles; and recommend/undertake appropriate mitigation strategies to align marketing plans with new opportunities.
- To assist supervisor in conducting market research and analyses on product pricing and develop and maintain product pricing index to facilitate costing and billing.
- In conjunction with the Supply and Logistic Department, analyze, plan and prepare the supply and logistic requirement to ensure timely, cost effective and accurate product delivery to customers.
- Effective working relationship with local Government agencies, other Industry players, local associations and competitors to leverage on their support, cooperation, collaboration and insider status for business opportunities, best compliance of Company and Authorities HSE requirements.
- To review, monitor and implement all HSE requirement at trading area to ensure compliance of Company and Authorities HSE requirements.
- To prepare and create weekly and monthly reports, such as sales volume report
- To maintain a record keeping, administrative and finance transaction through proper filing system.
Please send your application and comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.